Eminent Domain; Business Litigation; Civil Litigation
1991, California; U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of California; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit; 1992, Arizona; 1994, Colorado
University of San Diego, J.D.
San Diego, Colorado and American Bar Associations; State Bar of Arizona; State Bar of California; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Consumer Attorneys of California; San Diego Trial Lawyers Association; The American Business Trial Lawyers’ Association; American Inns of Court, Barista William B. Enright Chapter; Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (Board Member); California Trial Lawyers’ Association.
Editor, International Tax Journal, 1989-1990. Extern to the Honorable John J. Hargrove, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of California, 1990. Author: “Computing the Indirect Foreign Tax Credit: The Goodyear Decision,” 16 International Tax J. 2, Spring, 1990. Recipient, Trial Lawyer of the Year, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, 2004.
Awards & Achievements:
- Served as a volunteer prosecutor in 1996.
- Tribute to Women in Industry honoree in 1997.
- “Outstanding Advocacy” award and is a four-time recipient of the “Outstanding Trial Lawyer” award.
- Awarded the 2005 David S. Casey, Sr. “Trial Lawyer of the Year” for San Diego County.
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Tech Sgt. Jack Kushner Foundation
Challenged Athletes Foundation
Tender Loving Canines Assistance Dogs
Upland, California, October 28, 1965